I'm new to this....need to find helicopters.

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by david4039, Sep 7, 2005.

1. david4039

david4039 New Member

I fly a remote controlled helicotper called the XRB lama. I am trying to find different helicopters that I might be able to scale to fit it. If anyone knows where I can find some different helicopters that I could make..please let me know.

I have been doing origami for a long time, but I am really getting into this kind of modeling. Glad to find this site.... tahnks in advance everyone :)

David
  2. david4039

david4039 New Member

I fly a remote controlled helicotper called the XRB lama. I am trying to find different helicopters that I might be able to scale to fit it. If anyone knows where I can find some different helicopters that I could make..please let me know.

I have been doing origami for a long time, but I am really getting into this kind of modeling. Glad to find this site.... tahnks in advance everyone :)

David
  3. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

Hi David,
    Welcome here. YOu can buy any helicopter from any of the on line stores and scale it up to whatever scale you want. You can also buy Helicopter from Doctor Zarkow alrady in PDF format, increasing which would not be a problem.
    DK
  4. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

Hi David,
    Welcome here. YOu can buy any helicopter from any of the on line stores and scale it up to whatever scale you want. You can also buy Helicopter from Doctor Zarkow alrady in PDF format, increasing which would not be a problem.
    DK
  5. david4039

david4039 New Member

Do you have any links to these websites? Also, where can I find out more about Dr. Zarkow's helicopters??
  6. david4039

david4039 New Member

Do you have any links to these websites? Also, where can I find out more about Dr. Zarkow's helicopters??
  7. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member

8. dimas Karabas

dimas Karabas Member