I'm new, formerly from the Atlas forum

basementdweller

Jul 17, 2004
SW Ohio
Hi everyone, I see some familiar names on this forum so I thought I would give it a try. I had went on vacation and when I came home I seen that Atlas was shut down. I stumbled onto the railroad forum but found it very slow, so now I am here and I thought I would give it a try. Glad to be here.
I little about what I have going on, I am currently building my second (Permanent) layout, HO scale and it will be DCC. I will have the MRC Prodigy system, I am a week or two away from laying track, the layout is 10' x 13' L shaped island style eack leg is 60" wide. I don't model run any particular era, just whatever suits my fancy. Locos are Athearn, LL2K (one) and Hornby.
Also forgot to mention that I grew up in the UK but now live in the States, so I am partial to the Hornby locos. Cheers Martin

hocaboose

Mar 3, 2004
Long Island, NY
Visit site
Hello fellow Atlas guy, and welcome to the group. I'm sure you will find this group of modelers informative very talented and alot more fun then the group we are both used to hangin' with.

Pete

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
Welcome Martin, I've been here since the day of the shut down, there is a great bunch of people here and very talented. When you start to go back thru the pages at older threads you will be amazed the modeling you see. -:wave: