I'm lost

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
Something doesn't seem quite right to me. I guess I'm just dense. I posted a reply to a thread about depots today (or yesterday, depending on time). This has happened before, that when I make a post, the thread just doesn't come up anymore. I searched "depots", got the thread, posted, and now I still have to go thru the search function again to find it to see if my post was there. What in tarnation am I doing wrong? This thing hates me!!!!!

Lynn

Nomad

Sep 26, 2006
Elks Plain, Washington
Lynn, when I make a post and want to check it, I go to my favorites and reload the whole web page. When I do that, my post is right there on top. You can also do the same thing by using your back button and then reload button.
P.S. I see the depot thread 5 post below this post on the main page.
Loren

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Another way to find your most recent post is to go to "Quick Links" and select "Today's Posts". Your thread should be there near the top of the list. Doing a search is a tedious process and the search engine here is a bit awkward to begin with.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
If you are lost...just walk towards the light...:mrgreen:

I've been doing that, but it seems to be getting an awfully lot hotter as I walk - luckily, it's all down hill. ;):p:-D

Lynn, simply click on "User CP", at the top left corner of any page, then scroll down, again on the left-hand side, to "List Subscriptions". Clicking on that will show all of the Threads to which you've replied, with the most recent at the top of the list.

Wayne