i'm buying a house!

N

nachoman

hello all, just thought I would post a genral topic thread to say I am buying a house in central phoenix. Its a great location close to where I work. being a single guy, I will have 3 spare bedrooms. That means, my 3x6 railroad may finally get a home! I also have a very large storage room off from the carport. I havent decided what I would want to do with that yet.

kevin

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Congratulations! I'm just north of Metrocenter. Guess this means you can officially change your location under your avatar now!

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
Congrats! Being a single model railroader with a 3 bedroom house could be dangerous. It isn't all that hard to make tunnels through walls to expand that 10 x10 railroad into the next bdroom and make it 2 10 x 10 sections of the same model railroad. Then you get to thinking, I don't really need this living room, so you do another wall tunnel. Pretty soon you have a one bedroom apartment with a really huge model railroad!

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Great move Kevin.

So er when can your model railway mates come on over to stay for a few days , :D :D :D :D

announce1 Just playing with you Kevin , unless I do get down your way, kidding again
.sign1

I bet you are a happy chappy, great investment.

N

nachoman

LOL guys, I have way too many other interests to devote my entire house to the railroad! Wait... I can make a garden railroad now!

kevin

NCMRailroad

Jul 29, 2006
nachoman said:
hello all, just thought I would post a genral topic thread to say I am buying a house in central phoenix. Its a great location close to where I work. being a single guy, I will have 3 spare bedrooms. That means, my 3x6 railroad may finally get a home! I also have a very large storage room off from the carport. I havent decided what I would want to do with that yet.

kevin
I totally envy you man... A single railroader (man) and a house of 3+ extra rooms... Wow! I would be in train heaven! sign1 :thumb:
Rgd's.,
NCMRailroad