I'm back

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Hi again fellow Gaugers. It's been awhile I know, and I see a lot of new faces and some very talented new members since I was last here on a regular basis.

The last 4 months have been the busiest of my life. I teach, supposedly part time at the local university, but this past semester I took on a double course load - that is double the regular full-time teaching assignments. I also have a small business doing freelance graphics, and you might know it got very busy during the same time.

Anyway, all that is to say that I had no time left for hobbies. I would come home and all I wanted to do was veg out.

But - I got through it. It's over, my schedule is back to normal, and I am now back to the stuff that really matters: model railroading and the Gauge!

I'm really looking forward to catching up on all the great modelling and conversations that I've missed. It's great to be back!! :) :) :)

Val

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Val your back?:confused:... whats rong with your back? ....It must have been your work load.sign1 .OH!.. I see! youve returned to all your friends,:thumb: :thumb: Its great to have you back, our lady of the gauge. You think you had a hard work load with teaching, wait till you see what you have to catch up on here,bounce7 you`ll wish you were teaching a tripple course, and running 2 bissnessess....... jawdrop anyway Val it really is good to have you back, now we may see the compleation of the ambassadour hotel.:D :D :D .... welcome back, and have a good oneballoon6 ... steve

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Good to have you back, Val! :wave:

Looking forward to seeing some more of your amazing model building!
:thumb: :cool: :cool: :thumb:

Will_annand

Jan 12, 2004
Huntsville, Ontario
www.muskokacomputes.com
Glad to see you back Val. balloon6

Now, enough with the apologies, get back to work and finish those threads that have been in limbo for months. :sleeping:

That Hotel needs renovating. announce1

Also we would like to see pics of the Robin memorabilia at Val's. bounce7

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Now that's good news to have you back! Welcome back at home! :D

A double teaching pensum, you say - PLUS an own business! Wow - then I understand why you didn't show up anymore. Hats off to you! :cool: :thumb:

Now I'm looking forward to hear and see more of Parkdale Yard! :)

Ron