I'm Back!!!

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Hello friends,

I am very happy to be home again after surgery and a two week hospital stay. I actually came home Tuesday but today is the first day I was strong enough to make it downstairs to the computer. :) My surgery was very successful but I will be consulting an oncologist in a couple of weeks about chemotherapy followup.

Meanwhile, I'm following my doctor's orders to "go home and eat!" I'm about 40 pounds lighter than normal so I'm glad to oblige. I'm finding that three breakfasts each morning is a good thing. :)

I'm walking slowly (sort of like Fred Sanford if you remember Red Fox's slow moving character) but am gaining strength daily. It will be a long recovery so I'll be home for a while and I look forward to logging in on The Gauge daily from now on. I've missed being here but I sure do wish to thank you all for your kind words, emails, messages, and support. This is a great place to meet and talk to other modelers for so many reasons other than trains! Bless you!

So, I've got a lot of reading to catch up with here and to see what folks have been up to! I'm even hoping that within the next couple of weeks I might have a pic or two of railroad progress to show as well.

Its good to be back gang!
Ralph

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Keep this up and pretty soon you'll be able to montor your own forums.:D:D Man, what a job, keeps the other mods going 24/7 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's really great to see you back, take your time and get strong and get healthy. We're all here for you if you need us.:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I dont know you but having had some major cutting on this summer myself I am glad to hear you are on the mind. I wish you the very best of luck and pray you will need no more.

Gil Finn

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Were...

...you gone?

Hah! I followed every mention of what you've been up to. It's good to see you back Ralph. I'd like to get all gushy and stuff but then I wouldn't be much of a man standing here all soggy in muh guloshes just on account you're my PC hero here on The Gauge.

Well, so anyway, what's new? :D

Mark

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
So Ralph, your back and on the mend,hope all goes well for your full recovery...you might be 40lbs lighter than you used to be, but, eating 3 breakfastes will soon put you 40lbs above your normal wait.... in other worda.... DONT GET FAT friend....have a good one..steve