IM back

Edavillenut

i havent been here in so long. i guess i have a lot of cathing up to do. what happened to Shamus dont see any posts by him. when did the gauge updat to its new form :wave:

jon-monon

Welcome back, Shawn! Ever get that Edaville GE 25T built? :D I still have that on my 2do list, if I ever get one of them roundtuits.

shaygetz

Edavillenut said:
i havent been here in so long. i guess i have a lot of cathing up to do. what happened to Shamus dont see any posts by him. when did the gauge updat to its new form :wave:

Whoa....you HAVE been away awhile. You've missed the Great Crash of '04, :curse: the "Extreme Makeover: The Gauge Edition" of '04, :sleeping: The Great Exodus of '04 :cry: and The Great Atlas Lockout and Migration of '04 :eek: . Welcome back :wave:

Edavillenut

jon- i have actully been working on that i have the deck hood and cab all cut and have started to asemble it but i have been thinking about building a G scale version of it first the going to the On2

i have been tied up on another fourm and kinda forgot about you guys and the whole hobby. i have been in the process of opening a hobby store. but mainly i got tied up on a ford mustang forum because i needed something bigger that trains to fill my spare time with so i bought a 68 mustang coupe and am restoring it so my trains have been put on the back burner for the summer. i guess i missed real lot.

btw where is the Gauge Box car is it still going around

Pooh Bah
Hi, Shawn.
Are you running a storefront or just out of your basement? Some of us might be tempted to drop in at a store.