I'm back and I brought something new with me!

Hello all;

It's been far to long and I apologize for being away for so long. I'm back with a new computer, new plumbing (ask me about the flood sometime:eek: ), good health and ...

::drum roll::

A brand new web site for the layout!!

It's been a long haul to get it done but it's up and working.

Stop by and take a look I'd love to hear what you all think.

You can find it here
http://mysite.verizon.net/coyote97/Route66Railway/
as well as in my signature below.

I'll be looking over posts for the next few days and answering any left for me and sticking my schnoz in. I hope you all, your families and modeling are all doing well.

Till later -
Peace.

Nomad

Grandpa, WELCOME BACK ! Sorry to hear about all the problems, but at least it sounds like everyone on your end is ok. Great job on the website and your layout is looking good:thumb: .

Loren

doctorwayne

Good to have you back. Nice looking website, and it looks as if you layout, as it develops, will be "Unforgettable". :thumb: :thumb:

Wayne

CCT70

THAT. WEBSITE. ROCKS!!!

I build websites and can appreciate a great one when I see it, and that my friend is a great one.

Looking forward to more progress photos of the layout, it's really coming along nicely.

I built a website for a fellow modeler that oddly enough models the ATSF in Arizona about the same time frame, but it didn't come out half as nice as that one. www.trainweb.org/santafe

Keep up the great work, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

hooknlad

Great Website - it looks Awesome !!!!!!! I love it a lot - Good luck with the rest of the website.It will turn out great... Good to have you back on the Gauge as well !!!!

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
its been a while,i was a noob .....well a real newwww noob when you left.but sweet website and hope to see more of you :thumb: --josh

grewsome said:
Grandpa, WELCOME BACK ! Sorry to hear about all the problems, but at least it sounds like everyone on your end is ok. Great job on the website and your layout is looking good:thumb: .

Loren

Loren,

Thank you. Yes everyone is much better at this end.. hope you and yours are doing well also.
Thank you for the compliments, it's been some fun getting the site up. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Peace.

doctorwayne said:
Good to have you back. Nice looking website, and it looks as if you layout, as it develops, will be "Unforgettable". :thumb: :thumb:

Wayne

Dr. Wayne;

Thank you sir, it's good to be back.

I sure hope you're right, but I don't expect it to be a "Mona Lisa" of course it wont ever get done if I don't " Straighten Up and Fly Right"...:D OK I've sullied good Nat King Cole titles enough :: chuckles::

Thanks again for the compliments sir.

Peace

CCT70 said:
THAT. WEBSITE. ROCKS!!!

I build websites and can appreciate a great one when I see it, and that my friend is a great one.

Looking forward to more progress photos of the layout, it's really coming along nicely.

I built a website for a fellow modeler that oddly enough models the ATSF in Arizona about the same time frame, but it didn't come out half as nice as that one. www.trainweb.org/santafe

Keep up the great work, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tom,

Thank you. That is high praise indeed. I looked at the site you made too, very nicely done sir, I liked it a lot. :thumb:

Peace.

hooknlad said:
Great Website - it looks Awesome !!!!!!! I love it a lot - Good luck with the rest of the website.It will turn out great... Good to have you back on the Gauge as well !!!!

Michael,

Thank you... it was great fun to learn how to put it all together... never ceases to amazes me how much stuff I am picking up from my involvement in modeling.:)

Glad to be back and thanks for your kind words.

Peace

bigsteel said:
its been a while,i was a noob .....well a real newwww noob when you left.but sweet website and hope to see more of you :thumb: --josh

Josh,

Good to see you again man, hope you and yours are doing well. Thanks for the compliment, I hope to be around more myself. :)

Peace

stripes said:
Great website and artwork!!!

David,

Great to see you again sir... how goes the business? I looked over the sight today, can't wait to order one of those tree houses and a club house; they look wonderful! :thumb:

Thank you for your kind compliments, they mean a lot.

Peace.

jasbourre said:
I like the web site, what program did you use for the track plan?

Jasbourre,

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

I used 3rd PlanIt to plan out and make up my track plans... you can find it at http://www.trackplanning.com/ it's not a very intuitive program... I think I spent 3 months just figuring it out but it was time well spent. I 'd never use any other program now.

Peace.

erikstoll

positivly love the webpage, great choices on the fonts, backgrounds and everything to fit the theme for the time period etc.
Great work and looks to be a very promising layout :)