I'm back and have a question allready.

ShadowHawk141

Jan 15, 2013
Netherlands
Hello everybody,

Well after being out of the loop for quite a while I'm back in the saddle sort off.

Although I haven't been posting much or at all I have been reading the forums a lot. Now that my health is getting better or at least not getting any worse I want to pick up this wonderfull hobby of papercrafting again.

I would like to post some pictures of what I'm working on but I understand that posting pictures is a bit of a problem at the moment ?

I re-started my initial project Milleniumfalshood's Stardestroyer and got the top hull almost done.

I also have a question.
Recently I found a model from the Millenium Falcon on the net made by a Polish gentleman by the name Slawek. He also made a Correlian Corvette and some othe cool SW models.
Anyways, the Millenium Falcon looks incredibly good texturewise but the instructions are a bit meager. The model is very detailed with lots of small parts, most parts aren't so hard to figure out but others are realy confusing me.

I am starting this model and will see where it ends.
Does anyone have any information, pictures etc. of this particular model ?
You can get it here:
http://www.starwars.pl/stuff_tf_modele_slawek.php

The model is called :
[FONT=verdana, arial]Sokót Millenium

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers and all the best to you all,

Elko
[/FONT]

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Elko,

Welcome back! I am glad that you are doing better (healthwise).
This forum is going to be migrated to a new platform on the 20th (in three days).
Once all of the dust has settled and the smoke clears, You can post all of your work there.

As for the project that you are working on, the best thing that I can suggest, is to send the owner of the site an Email with your questions and see if he can help.
His email address is on his site.

Once again, welcome back and I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!

ShadowHawk141

Jan 15, 2013
Netherlands
Thanks for the welcom Rhaven, it is a pleasure to be back.

There is an e-mail adres on some of the pdf sheets and I send a request allready, haven't had an answer yet.

As soon as the new forum is up I will post some build pics.

Cheers and all the best,
Elko

ShadowHawk141

Jan 15, 2013
Netherlands
Hi,

I did combine parts of this falcon with the standard falcon you find everywhere..
http://walyou.com/star-wars-papercraft-millenium-falcon/

my build floats around here ....maybe it helps a little.

I know your Millenium Falcon build all to well, fantastic is an understatement.

I will surely make use of your buildthreat, and I'm also using a lot of pictures from other (plastic) models as an example as how it's suppose to look like.

I'm almost done with the tube-part with the cockpit that is attached to the hull, and so far things are going well.

Cheers,
Elko