I'm a lean mean modelling machine. Imperial Star Destroyer.

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by causticphlegm, Jun 16, 2007.

1. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Sorry for the lousy pics...replacing incandescent bulbs with energy saving flourescent isn't conducive to picture taking. And my flash is too darn bright. :grin:

I started this at 11 am today and finished at about 8 pm. Of course, that includes doing some laundry, washing the dishes, scrubbing the bathroom, watching a movie with "she who must be obeyed" :) ...and of course perusing the internet for more modelling goodness (which is a full time job these days....i'm hooked!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Ahhh, nuts. From looking at my post I just realised that part of the engine fell out! Oops. Fixed now 8)

[​IMG]
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

ummmmmm can't have no engine malfunction.................especially with all the time you put in build it:grin: WOW!
  4. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Yeah, who needs the Rebel Alliance to come and blow up your Star Destroyer when you got those lousy Imperial engineers messing things up. :-D
  5. damraska

damraska Member

causticphlegm: My apologies, Lord Vader, but the construction team working on drive unit Gamma...gasp...choke...gasp...thud.

Lord Vader: Apology accepted, caustic phlegm.

Kidding aside, very nice. I wonder what scale it is (approximately--Star Wars vehicles are notoriously difficult to scale). Is there a card model Blockade Runner out there?

-Doug
  6. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

That's a great model, isn't it? Nice build!!!
  7. nibel

nibel Member

You better fix it before the Emperor find out :cool: I wonder how will it looks liek if combine with background and light effect...