ID4 mothership

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jones Brandon, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

hey to all , i'm showing you this photo of the ID4 mothership so that you will see that i work hard on this ship . because i'm getting a lot of emails that people like my model but they don't think it's a card model but it is , i just have not put the model for download yet , because i want the size to be just right for ever one. but here is the real mothership photo. tell me what you think of the photo in my card model.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Attached Files:

2. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

the real ID4 ship is the bottom photo, my card model is the top photo.
  3. cjd

cjd Member

well thats a bit nice, is'nt it?

Chris
  4. Mauiman

Mauiman Member

perhapes some more pictures and close ups and maibe a download link would have to do. Trust me this will get some believers instead of skeptics.
  5. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at, but if it were more developed....:confused:
  6. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

OK so everone can understand what they are looking at the first photo is a paper model of the ID4 mothership i made but it's not a downlaod yet. the second photo is the real mothership photo from the movie , i was showing my model and the real photo so you can see what the ship is . i hope ever one understand what i'm saying if you don't o well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Looking forward to updates. Keep on Trekkin!:thumb: