ICBMs and other flying tubes...

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by kroenen, Sep 12, 2007.

1. kroenen

kroenen New Member

Hi erverybody:wave:, I m looking for ICBMs, IRBMs, SRBMs, SLBMs...like Minuteman(III), Peacekeeper, Trident, the whole SS-whatever-thingies...!
    I would appreciate ABMs as well.
    Basically every (strategic) rocket/missile carriyng a warhead. If anybody knows a source for stuff like that, I would be thankful...well...preferable a free one:mrgreen:..
  2. SAustin16

SAustin16 Member

3. Coot59

Coot59 Member

4. kroenen

kroenen New Member

thanks so far...I stumbled across most of these already, though they´re not exactly what Im looking for.
    I built the SPRINT missile the other day, its pretty nice, although its just a cone...(but a cone accelerating at 100g..think this kind of phantasy is what this all is about, right?)

Actually, I think about some kind of..lets say.. a Minuteman in an intersected silo-stand or sth...or an SS-27 Topol-M with its launcher (like the MK 055 SS-1C Scud-B).
    By the way, a Nike-Hercules would be the ultimate!! I just love the shape!

A model like that would be pretty neat...but I didnt see anything alike...yet:thumb:
    For now Ill try the Vadasz Redstone MRBM...Thanks for the link!!
  5. davelant

davelant Member

6. kroenen

kroenen New Member

yep, very nice all these lil space thingies...anybody knows of some marked (skinned) and used by the army? I mean real warhead delivery... Its actually the military Im interested in, not NASA...but thanks anyway...
  7. jemac25

jemac25 New Member

8. davelant

davelant Member

Look closely at the Lansbergen site. There are ballistic missiles there, Jupiters and Juno's , developed and used by the U.S. Army, in U.S. Army markings.
  9. Coot59

Coot59 Member

10. kroenen

kroenen New Member

well, thanks everybody for all these links! As I said, I knew some of these already and besides the ol Scud-Missiles, the only "useful" one was the Redstone MRBM. This one will look remarkable in a field diorama. So this is the kind appearence I´m (desperately) looking for. An all-white missile body won´t look that good between camouflage and green. So I hope there are still some pershings and similar out there waiting to be downloded:thumb:

Thanks, K
  11. kroenen

kroenen New Member

...just finished the redstone...:twisted: