IAI Kfir in 1:200

cafe

Jan 30, 2010
France
I built these 2 in 2011.

Kfir C1 (early version without canards/dogtooth)
cafe-KfirC1-proto9-01.JPG

Kfir TC2
cafe-KfirTC2-proto1-08.JPG

Here are the almost finalised versions. I redesigned the nose of the 2-seater so I need to test it first.

dev-KfirC1-709.jpg
dev-KfirTC-303.jpg

Edit: looking at these roundels, I find them a bit too big...

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
Great designs and fine builds of some great aircraft - Congrats on a job well done :thumb:

nathanmagus

Illusionist
Interesting model. When I get access to the download section (I haven't made 10 posts yet) I'll get me a copy and enlarge the images using a certain popular image enlargement app (the name of which would be risqué and I wouldn't risk mentioning its name in here; I'm new here you know) and build a full-scale (maybe not flying) model of this jet fighter.

Once again, it's a cool model!

cafe

Jan 30, 2010
France
Well, the Cheetah D (and E) would be the easiest to make. Just add some bits to the vertical fin and raid the Kfir and Mirage 5 COAM parts bin for the rest. Well, the two seater would also need a new ventral er... fin/fuel tank thingy with a redesigned rear part.

The Cheetah C would require more work : new IFR probe, new canards, lengthened front fuselage, new radar nose that could maybe be reused on the Kfir C10/CE... The oy specific part already done is the frameless windshield.