I wiped my feet, may I come in?

Experimental Designs

Papercraft Visionary
Sep 4, 2011
West Columbia, SC
I'm Experimental Designs or just call me ED.

I have been modeling with paper since I was a small boy and it's been a hobby that I have continued off and on in my later years.

Recently I have been trying to incorporate my talent into wargaming but this attempt has not been without its complications.

Other than some minor setbacks I have been a self proclaimed visionary to take paper modeling to new limits only if I can get over my anxiety of making my works public. So don't expect a lot of pictures of my work from me until I have found my comfort zone here.

I hope I can get some good insight here and I'll be here just to enjoy the ride.

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
Hi ED and welcome to Zealot. We all go through that "shall i post this build or not" stage, it's very easy to overcome.... just POST IT :thumb: Nothing you or any of us build is too good or not good enough to be shown. We are our own worst critics for sure, hell.... most of my stuff is mediocre compared to those who i look up to - but i do my best as i am sure you will, bite the bullet - take the plunge, dive in. Pictures are worth soooooo much more than words.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: Experimental D, there is a member here who started out with papermodels, all taped together, he is dear to all of us, not too many years later, he is designing models that are most impressive, and with he has to deal with, insofar as his abilities, and disabilities, it is a sight to behold. I think you will find supportive people here. We step on those who are not. I don't tolerate anybody being rude. Neither does the Admin or most of the membership. That makes this a wonderful place for sharing, and given. We are having a software "Uploading" problem that is being sorted out. As soon as it is, feel free to upload anything that you have made in the past. Don't be shy. You works are probably much better than you think, and we are talking about a Hobby here, right? So, Welcome aboard, Happy to have you here in our little community. A safe haven in the net.:thumb:

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
yea ed, im sure as all hell your models will wipe the floor and spit in mine! my first design was worse than the recent earthquakes in japan, maybe thats what cuased them.
i havent seen anyone shotdown on the site yet, and hope to hell that it wont happen.

Experimental Designs

Papercraft Visionary
Sep 4, 2011
West Columbia, SC
Thank you for the encourgement I'll need to find a comfort level first.

I will say this though that many of you outclass me in the quality department which is even more disparaging on my part.