I was caught !

oldtanker

Feb 24, 2006
West central Mn
Cannonball....it's over rated. I retired at 49 due to service connected disibilities.....seems the human body isn't designed to run 3-7 miles 5 days a week or bounce around inside or on top of a maneuvering tank for 20 years....but I had fun doing it!

Be careful what ya wish for....jawdrop

Rick

Herc Driver

Apr 18, 2005
North Carolina
The body may not have been designed for it...but the mind sure thought it was fun I bet!

I have the same problem with my hearing (service connected disabilities)...with the fuss over my hearing test with each year's flight physical. It usually goes something like this..."Gee Sir, you've lost some hearing from last year." And my standard reply, "Yes, I fly a loud four engine turboprop airplane low level with the back door and ramp open which allows even more noise into the airframe. That's my job. What's your point Airman?"

ozzy

Jun 24, 2006
milton iowa
i can pass a hearing test , they say i got perfect hearing, but i cant hear a thing if there is any background noise. the test are given in a room with no background noise.

Alan Bickley

Dec 22, 2003
Bicester, Oxford, UK
Visit site
Well I would like to catch HER hiding my tools when I'm not there! Recently I have got to my worktop ready to continue with my latest project, only to start wondering why my craft knives and files have disappeared. She had only gone and put them away in one of my spare parts drawers!!!

ESE999

I'm not married, so most of my tools I steal from my dad. Especially the drill. If I had to choose just one power tool to buy, it would be a drill. But who needs to buy one when you can steal it? My dad is real nice though. He'll just roll is eyes when he discovers his drill in my room covered in elmers glue, ballast and turf.

oldtanker

Feb 24, 2006
West central Mn
Micheal....REAL NICE....if it were my tools........lets just say you wouldn't think I was nice!

Herc, Ozzy, isn't it funny how the hearing only gets worse when the wife/girlfriend starts with a to do list!

Rick

Highlander1

Mar 19, 2007
www.brydens-craiglea.co.uk
:thumb: Hi Old Tanker

Just sent Mrs Highlander to England-shire for a week with kids:) I got the whole place to myself.

Damn I've just realised I will need to get the bread and milk it's a 60 mile round trip.

But at least I will be able to get a wee dram when I'm in town.

Cheers PS I will need to stop leaving my computer on when I go out office.

:D :D

oldtanker

Feb 24, 2006
West central Mn
Highlander1 said:
:thumb: Hi Old Tanker

Just sent Mrs Highlander to England-shire for a week with kids:) I got the whole place to myself.

Damn I've just realised I will need to get the bread and milk it's a 60 mile round trip.

But at least I will be able to get a wee dram when I'm in town.

Cheers PS I will need to stop leaving my computer on when I go out office.

:D :D

LOL she has her own computer!

Rick

NCMRailroad

Jul 29, 2006
oldtanker said:
Boy you guys need help! I just ingnore her....after all, I bring in 100% of the money.....heck she even cleans the fish when I go fishing....its all in the TRAINingsign1

Rick
I have but one comment on that!! ---->:thumb: <----