I want a Tug Boat model

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by PaperAir, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

Anyone know of good tug boat models that are not too expencive.Around $10.00 dollars would be nice.Thank you for your help.
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

3. Eric Ferguson

Eric Ferguson Member

Over at Papermau there is a free paper model of a tugboat in a bottle. Something quite different. Here's the link.

papermau.blogspot.com/2012/03/hong-kong-steam-tugboat-in-bottle-by.html
  4. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

Thanks I seen both.The one at ECardmodels so far is the one I,m going with, but I really want one with a full hull.I,m planing on increasing the size to a 2 foot model,Also increasing the details.Seems I might have to scratch build the below water line.
  5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

6. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

Putting a ship in a bottle is a challenge but I,ll going for a bigger size.Question If I use different materal to detail a paper model.Like wood and metal for some details where do I put the model in the forum.
  7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

When you get the model, let me know, and maybe I can pop out a bottom for you. I would contact Avery over at P.M. He may already have one., or be willing to work with you. He came to visit me last Summer. I have never bee impressed by someone like that before. He is a real, decent human being. He is restoring a sailboat to go sailing, and may in fact be on his "cruise". Tell him if he can send me some plans (or you) we will make the lower section. Tell him to send the plans to my home emails, if he so wishes. It's the scale, etc that I need to know. :)
  8. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

Will do I just need one to fit the orignal model.The printer sets the size in poster mode.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.