I think I found the bottom of the internet

Wolv33

Rich,

I thought that was a joke ad, so I entered the URL........

OMG!!!! It actually was there!! And what made it worse, was that there are 155 registered members at that club!!!!

My Gawd! What in the heck is the world comin' to??!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Vic

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah Rich I belive that you found it:D :D :D :D :D :D

Wolv, Anybody we know there?????:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ROFLMAO!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

I can hardly wait for Tyson's comment on this one!!!!:D :D :D :D

Drew1125

Well, for whatever it's worth Vic, here's mine...

Whoa!...Careful with that soldering iron!

I found that little spring you were looking for...it was right here in my ---!

This could bring a whole new meaning to the term "galloping goose"!

I've always thought this layout room was a little drafty!

Wonder why the turnout's always so low at our club's open house?
:D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for that Rich! That's the best thing I've seen all day!

jon-monon

LOL! HEY GUYS, HOW MUCH WAS THE FEE TO JOIN!?!?!?!:D :D :D :D

Want a good laugh, go to firstplace hobbies and look up walthers # 590-10439 or jsut go to figures and search "nude". I'm not going to post a link here, because they are graphic. Funny to those with warped senses of humor (I'm not mentioning YOUR names) hahaha :D :D :D :eek:

155 menbers wheres tyson at:D :D :D I almost fell off the throne when I readed that and jon leave to you find nude figures for layout can see it how (JON'S NUDIST BEACH):D :D :D rich

jon-monon

Originally posted by rich maiorano
and jon leave to you find nude figures for layout can see it how (JON'S NUDIST BEACH):D :D :D rich

If only they had a bill and monica set I could stage in the bushes, then I could do a '90's DC layout!

I really would like to find an elvis to put at the train sta. or the Monkeys to put at the clarksvill sta. :D :D :D Probably have to make my own. And not these monkeys
05900000020388.jpg

I guess I could scratch build a bill and have him spank one of the little buggers :D :D :D Sick!

Vic

Missed One

Hey Charlie You Missed One:D :D :D :D :D

Don't Drop The Xacto Knife In Your Lap While Sitting At The Work Bench:D :D :D :D :eek:

Man! I needed a laugh today and this thread has done the trick!!:D :D :D :p

Originally posted by Ralph
Do you suppose scale matters? :D
Ralph

It's not the size of your scale that matters, it's how you use it, yer....right:confused:

"Mr. alexander, would you like a sack for that", ..yes please and make it a large one, hehe.

t.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You guys are killin' me!!!
I laughed so hard the cat thinks I finally made that last step into... Whatever... He's hiding in the other room...:D
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I got one more...

"Hey Joe, how did you know the track was live, you've got both hands full... Joe, you alright? Wait, that's the Macarena ain't it? I saw it on TV...":eek:

hey where is tyson he must be a member of that site than again
I would see why there aren't that many women modelers out here :eek: :D :D :D :D :p :cool: rich