I stand

AsturModels

Hi all.
My name is Emilio, although many of my friends know me by Asturcon (the name of a breed of horses, small, strong and noble. Native here). Two years ago I am registered. I came here following the assembly of a boat and I also liked many of the other models I found this forum, so I go from time to time to take a look, though I never decided to introduce myself for my bad language skills. Now I have decided to do it with the help of Google translator (I hope, more or less, you can understand me).
I'm from Asturias (Spain) and I'm in the woodwork. Many years ago and then ship modeling and aeromodeling. I always liked the models, even though plastic, when I met the paper, I was fascinated and, today, is the most dedicate my free time.
I am currently doing the ship Discovery, of the 2001 film and, as has another time, I will see to open a topic to share my progress with you all.:)

Greetings.aussie

Hola a todos.
Me llamo Emilio, aunque muchos de mis amigos me conocen por Asturcon (es el nombre de una raza de caballos, pequeños, fuertes y nobles. autóctona de aquí). Hace dos años que estoy registrado. LLegué aquí siguiendo el armado de un barco y me gustaron también muchos de los otros modelos que encontré en este foro, por lo que entro de vez en cuando a hechar una mirada, aunque nunca me decidí a presentarme por mi mal manejo del idioma. Ahora me he decidido a hacerlo con la ayuda del traductor de Google (espero que, más o menos, me podais entender).
Soy de Asturias (España) y me dedico a la artesanía en madera. Hace muchos años hacía modelismo naval y luego aeromodelismo. Siempre me gustaron las maquetas, incluso las de plástico aunque, cuando conocí las de papel, me fascinaron y, hoy en día, es a las que más dedico mi tiempo libre.
Actualmente estoy haciendo la nave Discovery, de la película 2001 y, en cuanto tenga otro rato, veré de abrir un tema para poder compartir mis avances con todos vosotros. :)

Saludos.aussie

Z

Zathros

Bievenidos, and :welcome1: to the forum. I hope you will show us some of your work. We would be very interested in seeing it. Welcome aboard!! :)