I spent my whole paycheck!

spitfire

2slim said:
Val,
When your girlfriends ask if you've been losing weight you can tell them you're on the 'Broadway' diet, that'll drive em' nuts!!! :thumb: :thumb:
2slim

:D :D :D ;) ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: ;) :D :D :D

ROFL!! The Broadway Diet - that's what I'll tell them!!!

Val

2slim

ROFL!! The Broadway Diet - that's what I'll tell them!!!

I'm currently on the 'Lionel' diet sponsored by Trainworld, (HO UP Challenger and Turbine half price sale), been on that one now for at least 10 days thought I saw a rib in the mirror this morning!! :D :D That's one nice steamer, hope you find some nice cars for it to pull.

2slim :thumb:

Lighthorseman

Here's a bit of info for you, Val - I was in my LHS the other day and saw the exact same locomotive you got. It was marked down from $1200.00 to a meagre $900.00! :eek: :cry: :eek: :cry: :eek:

Just thought you might like to gloat to yourself. :thumb:

siderod

Cousin Dave has that locomotive, in which i ran at the club in hingham with him...easly pulled 25 or 30 NMRA weighted IM CN Grain cars (i know, i know....outta date) up a 2% grade. My gosh, the sound is AWESOME too...

$900 was a steal my friend...good job!

rcline

Val. you have really upset me! You have one and I don't! I only wish I was you! Hay! lets play share and share alike, and you go first!
Thats a really nice engine you have there, way to go! My hat is off to you. My Morgan stud out back is even bowling his head to you.