I love making trees!

Gary S.

Here is a photo of my weekend accomplishments. All I have as far as a layout is concerned is a bunch of shelf brackets on the wall, but I figure a person could never have too many trees. May as well start early... and often.

Gary S.

Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit about loving making trees.

Here are some close up shots of a few....

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 42
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 42
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 41

Gary S.

I always feel humbled when I view some of the modeling that I see on The Gauge, I mean it makes my stuff seem rather shabby. However, it gives me great incentive to improve. So thanks for the compliments!

Now, are you serious about a tutorial? I would be happy to do it if it is warranted... does anyone else want me to do it?

ausien

WHAT DO YOU WANT, a gold platted invatation or some fing;) ... of course we want.... and by yesterday please:D :D :D .. get the message freind. realy great trees by the way....have a good one..steve

C

Catt

Hey Gary,

Ya got that tree making tutorial done yet? :D Seriously it would be a great addition to the Gauge.

Gary S.

Okay! I'll do it! I'll work on some tonight, but we have the train show in Houston this weekend. I'll get a photo-tutorial up over the next several days. And again, thanks for all the compliments.

Here are a couple more:

Attachments

• tree1.JPG
    tree1.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 45
  • tree2.jpg
    tree2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 47

ausien

Gary, did you say the magic words, "TRAIN SHOW"..... if you did, and your going, you know what that meens....... PIX please, now you know how we all like pictures....HEHEHEHEHE...

Gary S.

Uh oh... I didn't know about that rule. So if a person goes to a show, they have to come back with pictures?

What do you want to see?

shaygetz

Gary S. said:
Uh oh... I didn't know about that rule. So if a person goes to a show, they have to come back with pictures?

Yeah...it's a probationary thing for those with less than 500 posts. Iffen you don't come thru, our security team, Bubba and Billy Joe Ray Bob'll come over your house and put you in a head lock whilst singin' the theme song to "The Dukes of Hazzard", all the while paintin' your favorite locomotive to look like a Grateful Dead tour bus.:thumb:

ausien

Securtiy team on hold...for now...in answer to the question, anything, I mean anything, just as long as you have a good time, wish I could join you...steve