I have returned!

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
well folks, I couldn't wait any longer, I just have to come back to you guys. sign1

Well, it's fun to be back, and alot of progress is to be had! Ironically, I'm just at the same point as when I left (go figure) Stay tuned for updates of my "Riverside" Division...now known as the Citrus Empire Route. (Check new threads, or HO layouts for my new tread!

Hello to: Gary S. , Kurt, Dr.Wayne, Deano, G.E.C., Nazgul, Trainnut, CNnutbar, Chessie, and all the others who have been good resources for information! :)

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
Welcome back Miles. I looked at your thread in your sig, but all I got was red x's. Have you checked out the Yahoo group "Southern California Citrus Modelers"

citrusmodeling : So. California Citrus Industry Modeling

They have information about citrus from all over So Cal as well as pics of many of the citrus packing houses, some still standing and some gone.

Off the subject, how is the custom painting business going for you?

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
You betcha! I really enjoy being a member of that group! I don't post often on it, but enjoy reading the e-mails. :)

The Custom Painting Half (My friend Kevin) Business has been reduced to a once-in-a-while thing, due to him getting a job at our local Hobbytown! :D

HOWEVER!! Weathering and Structure building side *(My side of the business) Has been BOOMING! I think I could handle a few more customers, but not too much more than I already have! (That's Encouragement to have you try my structure building/ Rollingstock weathering Businness ASAP, and Space fills up FAST! :) )

Take a look: protopaintwest - PROTOPAINT WEST INTRODUCES ITS NEWEST SE

ALSO: COMING SEPT 1st!! Look for my cars, buildings, and engines on eBay! :D

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Good to see you back and posting again, Miles. :wave: I hope that you're not going to make us wait again for layout pictures, like you did before. ;):rolleyes::-D:-D

Wayne

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Miles:wav: , I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing updates on your "Riverside Division" :thumb::mrgreen: .
:deano: -Deano

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
Hi Miles :wave:, hope you had a good time away from the Gauge, but it is good to see you posting again. Looking forward to see your progress on your layout. You know, what we want: pics, pics, pics … :mrgreen::mrgreen: