I have been demoted

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Yep

I remember when I was informed of my replacement by my son and daughter. Now the only time I get to operate the trains is after they go to bed.

Great pictures Chris of someone having a great time!

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
So now we see the real brains behind this outfit! :) :p :D

Good to see the young lad at the throttle. The younger generation didn't even come downstairs when I visited you before... ;)

Andrew

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Scary isn't it when that happens?:rolleyes: But... it gives you a warm feeling somewhere that you can't describe.:D

Ya gotta be one proud grandad and you've got every reason to be.:thumb: :thumb:

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
:D :D :D :D :D
Thanks folks ,, as soon as I get home from work he drags me down to play trains,, and yes Belg when he gets his little hands on the control`s he winds them up:eek: I have not moved so fast in a long time getting the speed down!!!!!:eek:
Right now we take"things" for a ride round,, screws stone and,, treasures:D

My Daughter says WHAT have you done to my child Dad:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
HeeHeeHee...that looks like fun, Gramps! :D :cool: :D
I can't wait till my grandson get old enough!
btw...he's sitting here with me right now, & one of us needs a change of pants! :eek: I'll just leave it at that! :D ;) :D

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
Hey Chris, makes me yearn for the day when I get to be in your position. My son filled the position for several years but lost interest. (He always used to run the trains slowly, like Dad, maybe that's why he lost interest? Actually, me being computer illiterate and then going DCC had him reinterested for awhile, but my lack of willingness to spend the bucks required to go full bore (computer operated) killed that off, it seems. He did like operating the steam with sound when I first got it! Got a 1 month old grand daughter to try to influence in the future!

Gary

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Great for you, Chris, to have such a grandson!

Look at the last picture: Firm hand on the throttle, an attentive look ahead on the tracks - hey, that's a born engineer!!! :thumb: :wave: :)

Ron

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
Enjoy having them while you can, they grow so fast and leave you with a hole thats not easily filled. my Grandsons now live in Canada and boy did they leave a hole in my heart.looking forward to my Great Grand children God willing