I had a great christmas

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by mchale, Dec 27, 2013.

1. mchale

mchale beach boy

Here is what i got
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I also got enough money to buy a real violin bass guitar and guitar stand
  2. micahrogers

micahrogers ...And the Wife...

Looks like you scored good for Christmas, I hope everyone on here enjoyed the holiday. My personal holiday was not enjoyable, My last uncles died 24 Dec 13, my son wrecked the car, and I was diagnosed with Diverticulitus. But Christmas day was spent with family.
  3. Bhelliom

Bhelliom Member

Some nice goodies, Mike. You'll have to use that new Coolpix to take some shots of your builds of those klits to show us. I'd be interested to know if the surface of the PM's Expeditor is still so "pebbly" as mine was. I had to sand it all smooth before painting.

@Micah, sorry to hear you had a poor personal one. This was a rare year for us, in that we didn't lose someone here. My condolences for your loss. My son's brakes failed while I was driving his truck, and thankfully, I didn't get run over by the tanker truck that was bearing down on me at the time. Nice, expensive fix today. As for the Diverticulitus, hang in there. I've had it for years, thankfully without any major attacks lately. I hope the testing they put you through wasn't quite as painful as mine. I was told I have an "impressive" number of diverticuli, and my last test "wasn't supposed to hurt that much". Right.

Here's my wishes for a Happy New Year to all. Hopefully a better one! :thumb:

Scott K.
  4. mchale

mchale beach boy

My c-45 suface was smooth and perfect right out the box
  5. Bhelliom

Bhelliom Member

That's good. I got mine a long time ago. Maybe they either polished up the molds, or cut new ones, since then. All of the PM kits I got back then had to be sanded down to get a decent surface finish on them. (SU-15, C-45, AT-11, and HO-229)

Scott K.
  6. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator Moderator

@McHale: I see that you got quite the haul there. So it is safe to say that you were nice this year and did not get any coal and twigs in your stocking.
    If I may ask, what happen to the strings to the Guitar?

@Micah, I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
    As for your diagnosis, I hope that there is something that can be done about it to help you recover quickly and without complications.

Happy New Year to you all and may 2014 be better than 2013 for everyone.
  7. mchale

mchale beach boy

The guitar you asked about is a game controler for the beatles rock band game
  8. mchale

mchale beach boy

Here is the real violin bass
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]