I discovered a trick...

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
:thumb: Here's one to add to the 'ol tips & tricks category... I had a bottle of Testors model paint that I had not used in quite some time (I'm sure this would work with any small bottle of paint). As you know the stuff separates and it takes a lot of shaking to get it useable again. I for one don't have the patience to sit there and shake it for the amount of time it takes but am also unwilling to throw it away and waste it. Sooooooo, I tucked the bottle inside a roll of socks, making sure that the bottle was indeed in the center and was padded all the way around. I then threw it in the dryer on the air dry setting. After 15 minutes, the paint was "shaken, not stirred" and good as new. Just make sure the top is securely closed and it is safely padded inside the socks with no way of escape or you will have a heck of a mess that your spouse will probably not find near as funny as you do! :D :D :D

Marxed

Jan 29, 2005
lol that allways works, i would add a zip lock bag as one of the layers for leak protection ;)