I claims this planet in the name of Mars!

R

rickstef

Guys,

I think we are being taken for a ride, I just checked his IP address, and it is the same as BazookaJo

So, we just might be looking at some familial rivalry going on

Rick

T

Texman

Good call Rick, you were my next step. I stand down. Thanks for saving me from myself. I don't irate often, but you don't mess with any member of my families either.

Ray

bugman72

Mar 31, 2005
AMEN BROTHER!!! I'm every bit as stoked to get this model as I am to get the final versions of the Cars models from Webdude.

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Guys,

I think we are being taken for a ride, I just checked his IP address, and it is the same as BazookaJo

So, we just might be looking at some familial rivalry going on

Rick

Sounds like one of the guys from work - :roll: - "that wouldn't be you would it Simon/Sean/Chris?"

Probably trying to get me back for one of my many high quality gags (like emailing a fake advert to one of the lads showing a £2000 telly he'd just for less than half price. I'd never seen a grown man cry before:-D).

sigh - these amateurs.

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Jokersters............... gotta love em!

Wish I had a seen his face too, did that to a guy on a Handheld GPS once...........priceless!

!!paulio!!

Oct 27, 2006
ok you found me out!

smart arses! lol

well anyways it is a gd piece of work, just wanted to see the look on the guys face when he came in on the mondy morning! lol.

Regards,

Sean

!!paulio!!

Oct 27, 2006
kind of miffed for the gag not pulling of but, hey thats life. he's been cracking on with poor marvin for the last couple of months, coming in raving about how much he's cracked on with it over the weekend, it was a gag waiting to happen!!! Lol. he deserves it! all the times he got me in the past, mine didnt prevail tho, damn administrators! hehe :twisted:
:mad: im usually the one that gets the gag being the junior but hey life goes on. :mad:

bugman72

Mar 31, 2005
How's the work on the public release coming, Joe? Between this model and the Cars models, I can't stand all the anticipation.

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Hi Bugman

I was hoping to get it done over the next two weeks, but I haven't managed to do as much as I'd hoped this week.

I have started tidying up the plans and writing the instructions though, and have now made it my number 1 priority.

Hopefully it will be done and dusted before the end of the month.

Best Regards

Paul.

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Anyone fancy doing a beta build?

Okay

I've started writing up my instructions and putting the final tweaks to the kit.

Now I've some way to go, but wonder if anyone wanted to dry test instructions/kit as I went along?

I'm looking ideally for modellers with a little experience so I can identify true errors not modelling errors.

Anyway, if any of you are intrerested let me know.

Best regards

Paul.

zeb

Jun 26, 2006
I'm willing to have a go, been modeling for a few months but time limit how many I do.

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Cheers guys :)

I've currently got the SurfDuke himself kindly giving the parts a once over as each section is completed, so if and when I get the all clear I'll send the OK'd sections your way for a second/third opinion prior to release if that's okay?

To be fair the parts should be as good as ready, it should just be a matter of tightening up the instructions (fingers crossed).

Regards

Paul.

BazookaJo

Apr 2, 2006
UK
www.bazookajo.me.uk
Amazyah said:
Cool!
Been waiting on this guy! Can't wait till he's ready!
Would be nice to have Bugs Bunny with his carrot pistol to have next to him but I'm not pushing for anything, ya know. hint, hint:grin:

Russell

Bugs Bunny? Nah! If I was ever to do another WB character (and thought I could do it justice) it would have to be Duck Dodgers himself, but I have so many other things I want to do :razz: Wahhhh!