I can't do it!

Nomad

Sep 26, 2006
Elks Plain, Washington
I give up building my turnouts:eek:ops:. It was ok when I was planning the changes to my layout, when I was sitting at my work table building them, but when it came to laying the ties and installing them ( and thinking about the 20 I still have to build ) I find I don't have the patience. I was checking every five minutes to see if the glue was dry yet. Then I would get in a hurry before the glue dried and mess up the tieswall1.

So I have gone back to using the Atlas cl's I have.

I want my layout operating now!

Loren

tetters

Rail Spiking Fool!
Jan 21, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Ack! Sorry to hear about that Loren.

The waiting is the hardest part. It's like you complete a step then have to wait 24 hours before moving on with the next one. I hear your pain. Things have not been progressing to well on my end either which is why I haven't updated in a bit. I mean, the trackwork is slowing coming together...I just don't have the inclination or the patience to spend any considerable amount of time on it. I think its about time to walk away from it for a while and then come back to it. I've been modeling steady for the last 4 1/2 months roughly...time to take a break. Once I get the double slip in, I'm calling it a day for a while.