i am making video what do you wanna see?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by atc1100rider, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

yes u gotta drive it thru fire! no matter what i never seen a vid yet that has fire in it so maybe u could be the first?
  2. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

2 words..... DEMOLITION DERBY!!!
  3. pimp

pimp Active Member

hay i also want to see u jump up and down on a nitro rc untill u break it into every peace poss.
  4. pimp

pimp Active Member

o and something i wanted to see for a while i want to see a ntc3 and a tc3 race the ntc3 with a rossi picco and a tc3 with novak ss brushless system can u do that
  5. rustler

rustler Member

I want to see a huge ramp on the roof of the house, then light the car on fire and hit the ramp at top speed land on a slanted trampoline and land in a pool or any thing of water.
  6. TCable

TCable Member

1. Build a large fire in the evening, but before it is dark, so you can see the flames but can still see the truck good.
    2. Tie a whole string of fireworks onto the back of the truck, dragging them behind.
    3. Build a ramp to jump through the fire, but not so high it jumps over the flames. (Need to light the firecrackers.)
    4. Put another ramp into a child's swimming pool too, but don't drive into the pool until the firecrackers are done exploding. This may also help put the fire out if the truck catches on fire. LOL!

(If you could replace the string of fire crackers with several M80s dangling behind that may even be better.)
  7. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

i have some big fireworkd they are mini bomb things i am gonna go garage sellin for some cheap cars and drive them around in a lake then catch one on fire and stuff then i will make a fire inside of a bucket and drive the car inside of it with fireworks hocked all over it like a car bomb so they all catch fire and booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm lol yes yes itll be tight
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

ya soak the car in 2-cycle weed wacker fuel. it will smock so badly but it will be sick
  9. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

everyone l;ikes fire lol
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

drive the thing across the highway. i drove mine down it but never crossed lanes. it was a 5 lane highway close to rush hour.lol.
  11. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

lol thats great
  12. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

well i know this is off my subject but ima younger kid yea so i got a paper route im 14 byt the way trust me i am a good dealer ask around any ways_____ i was doing my papers and on my way home i was bored looknig around i stopped and looked back in complete silence i fell in love i saw a huge coke bottle sitting their so i went home got a wagon and put it in the wagon and rolled it home so its sitting in my room next to the huge blow up mummy thing guy i dont know what they were doing with it but it is my huge coke bottle now lol maybe i can use it in the movie
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

o man tHAT IS NICE. I WANT ONE.roll it over an rc or drag it with an rc
  14. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

;)[:eek:)][8)]:([8][B)][:0]:([xx(][|)][:X][^][V][?][:p][}:)][8D][:I]it has some pretty good weight for it but its awsome my moms like whats that becouse she saw it in my room im like what shes like that right their im like what are you looknig at she likes you cant see that huge coke bottle im like oooo that how that get their[:0]then i was like i love you mom :D she like what are you gonitg to do with it im like mom duu[^] im the only kid with a huge coke bottle and mummy in their room that makes me cool[8D] she like [}:)] what ever:):D
  15. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

woah that was off topic lol! good job though huge coke bottels are the best to blow on; hillbilly music!
  16. TCable

TCable Member

hahahahaha LOL!!! That was quite funny!!!!
  17. pimp

pimp Active Member

i would also like to see some 1 weld a nail to the chassis and runover someones leg that would be funny or run over a cat or dog
  18. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

and kill it? thtas sick man lol your sick lol[xx(]
  19. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

nah killing animals is bad well not a dog or a cat anyways but squirrles and rabbits have narrow vision if u find one sittingthere u can just put ur car at a angel where they wont evben see it coming then.. .SPLAT!
  20. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

hahah this just keaps getting better and sicker cant wait for the maxx yea
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.