I’m gonna need a bigger mail box.

Discussion in 'Plastic' started by goodduck, Feb 7, 2015.

1. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

Got some packages came in from Japan and I finally got to open the boxes to play with my toys today. 1st item have to be one of the very best figure I ever added to my collection. The Armor Girls Project Yamato from KanColle also known as Kantai Collection, a Japanese online role playing game. It is about WW2 battleship armor girls battle some alien warship, stuff like that. I never play the game before but came across some videos from MMD community got me looking into this. I really like it “think out of the box” kind of designs. Quality of the figure is 1st class. Looking to get my hands on Musashi in June.

Attached Files:

Rhaven Blaack likes this.
  2. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

2nd item is the newly release Rensoho-Chan character, also from KenColle. It is a snap fit kit and built in no time. The cool part of the kit is it came with interchangeable faces with 3 expressions and a blank + damage guns barrels. I bought 2 kits so I will build the 2nd in damage mod. I am not sure yet. But maybe I will paint the preserver.

Attached Files:

Rhaven Blaack likes this.
  3. goodduck

goodduck Active Member

3rd the Dark Lord. I almost miss this guy. Order just in time before it was all gone. And the storm trooper preorder was stop the day I was going to order. Anyway, it won’t be out for some time. Hope by then they will have more available. Not too sure if I want to take this guy out of the box.....

Attached Files:

ASC Mclaren and Rhaven Blaack like this.
  4. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator Moderator

Wow! This is cool! I too got something new for my collection... ;)
  5. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator Moderator

I would like to have the actual suit of Samurai Darth Vader armor that i could wear for Halloween or to SCI-FI conventions.
    Being 6' 6", I think that I could pull it off nicely.