Hurricane Black Eye

Z

Zathros

Sorry, I got hit really hard by the Hurricane. The eye of this thing passed really close to me. 70% of the town has no power and I just got it back, as I live 50' feet from the N.Y. state border and the New York grid is made of better stuff, I guess! We had been running off a generator since Saturday, the power came on 45 minutes ago, so...................Sing It!!! .......... "Back from the Shadows Again, Out where an Indian's your friend, were the Vegetables are Green and you can Pee right into the stream, (and that's important!) We're back from the Shadows again!! tooth1

zathros

Wojtee

Jun 8, 2008
Prague, CZ
That is pretty good to hear. I like good news :)
So, that means light for modelling and power for computers and forums, too :D

OK, so... ahem... "Baaaack from the shadows agaaaaain, ooooout where an Indiaaaan's your friend..." (I can't get the melody right, I think)
;) & ;)

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
I see Irene drop by your place to !! We got some high winds and on and off rain , We did lose power for awhile, Lucky our neighbor work construction and has a gas generator in his truck ! So we wired the our house's til the power came back , Their some parts of the city still w/ out power :(

Z

Zathros

I see Irene drop by your place to !! We got some high winds and on and off rain , We did lose power for awhile, Lucky our neighbor work construction and has a gas generator in his truck ! So we wired the our house's til the power came back , Their some parts of the city still w/ out power :([/QUOTE

That's a cool neighbor. I have this habit of collecting obviously good things that people through out. I had 2 spare 4000 watt generators. I gave one to a friend yesterday, I finally got to do him a favor for him. This guy is just too much. He just always has his act together, but I finally got to do something for him after years of him helping me out. Out town now has over 70% power and has bounced back incredibly quick, so that's good.

@wojtee, ah, Clem, Will all Bozos line up under the Big Blue "B" in the bozo Pavillion..........It's amazing how there always a Firesign theater fan out there. Very cool!sign1