Huey!...Where are you?

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Bowdenja, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey I just thought of it..........curse me to hades! With Huey "over-there" and the site going south..............has anyone(Ashrunner??) heard from Huey!??!!! Has he been around since the site was reserected??

john

I think I need a spell-checker................is that possible on the "new" site??
  2. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Huey

Hello John,

I was wondering the same myself. With the quakes and all on top of the already hot situation in the regeion I was worried about him too.

Kit?? Give us a yell if you can grab a minute.

DeWayne
  3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

I haven't seen Huey since our resurrection, but I know NOBI was chatting with Huey not long before we went down, or during the down period...don't remember exactly which it was.

Kit was doing good then.

I do hope he was well clear of the earthquake ripples, but a 7.6 is a nasty momma. I was less than 20 miles from the epicenter of a 7.8 and it is NOT fun...it was interesting, but what it caused wasn't fun.

Huey...keep your head down, my friend and a strong roof over it.
  4. Huey

Huey Member

Over here mwehehehehe (voice and laugh of Scooby Doo). John, DeWayne, Ashrunner.... thank you very much for your concerns. I am still here, wasn't affected with the earthquake as we are nearer the Iranian border than Pakistan. Thank you very much, I'll try to get online as much as I can next time. DeWayne, thank you very very much again... I'm humbled...

its getting to be a bit "exciting here" as the Talibans/Al Qaeda have shifted their tactics and there's been a spate of suicide bombers in the cities of Kabul, Kandahar and once in Herat. Hopefully it doesn't get worst, but who knows.

Thanks again guys, hopefully someday I can meet all of you personally.
  5. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

well man

its good to see thet all is ok with u (u dont know me personal yet )
    its will be more good if from time to time u can send some e mail or surt PM to any 1 here so we can know thet all is ok with u out ther in the WAR
    kip your hed down (like me and most of the israeli army ppl know thet filling of teror war)

kip rocking ther my freand wish u all the best

yaniv :)
    peace
  6. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

I was wondering the same and I am glad to hear that you're ok Huey. I wish you best of luck!
  7. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Keep watching your six...............stay away from standed cars.

Glad to hear you're doing ok.........maybe we can get lucky and Osama got swallowed by the earth.

Take care!

john