HP, Speed, and Clutches

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by dudex, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

rcosmax.im not sure what is funny about `phisyics`.is it because it shows i spelled physics wrong twice?
    i guess thats what you mean by flame.anyway,no problem.i seem to spell words wrong that i would spell right if i were competing in a spelling bee.
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok dudex dont explain it again and keep wondering.i dont want to talk to you anymore.also stop bashing people in here.
  3. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

HAHAHA now your telling people to stop bashing somebody? Go back to your spaceship. Also I noticed you never responded to my comment about a Torque/Stall Converter. (I still wonder why its not called a Horsepower Converter?)
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

rockn82 you look like more of a moron everytime i read a new post from you.

that is for a full size car with an automatic transmission.your nitro car doesnt have this.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

i have a question.

why do they call speed controls `speed controls`?they are actually motor controls.
  6. mastmec

mastmec Member

Because it controls the SPEED of your car idiot. Why do you tell people to stop bashing others and then turn around and do it yourself? Why do you argue with everybody, not even knowing what your talking about, we prove you wrong, and you can't prove anything? Why do you even discuss nitro cars and you don't even know what the fuel line is?
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok,you say it is called a speed control because it controls the speed of your car.the throttle trigger on your transmiter also controls the speed.

so like i said in my retorical question,they call it a speed control but it is actualy an electric motor control unit.

also mastec.you didnt prove me wrong with one single thing.the only thing you proved is that you are a follower of another idiot.
  8. mastmec

mastmec Member

Why is a shipment carried by a car and cargo carried in a ship, whats your point? And you brought the "real car" into the converstion so just answer his question and quit arguing over nothing. And no I don't follow anybody, I have to say I do agree with you on the stupid centrifugal force issue though.
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

mastec,i dont answer stupid questions.your stupid.why dont you answer his question.stupid questions for stupid people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.