Howdy All

Wad_Cutter

Mar 18, 2012
Pacifica, Ca.
Wad_Cutter is my handle and I am greener then grass at this card modeling. I have my hands full with a Piper Cub from Fiddlersgreen right now. I have heard about your web site around Paper Modelers and thought it was about time to come and see. I live on very west coast of Calif just below S.F. over looking the Pacific Ocean and she is a deep blue today with clouds passing by. I come looking for all the help I can get and the true meaning of life and everything. I'm an old retired fart, married to a great, gal Susan, and I have a hell of co-pilot name Odin. wc

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: Wad, to the forum Post some pics of that Piper your making, we'd love to see it! Welcome aboard! :)

Wad_Cutter

Mar 18, 2012
Pacifica, Ca.
Thank you Zathros, real glad to be with you guys. I’m just starting down this road into card modeling. I had to drop my Piper Cub for the last two weeks due to migraines and changing my medication. As soon as I have something to share , I will.
I read in your post something I don’t understand. "P.M. Zathros with problems. Zathros used to being beast of burden to other people's needs... Very sad life. Probably be very sad death. But, at least is symmetry."
Not sure I know what you mean. I hope all is well here in this forum. I’ll have tons of questions as I travel. Looking forward to this hobby. I never know there were so many web sites and card models out there. Blows my mind. Thanks for the welcome. wc

Wad_Cutter

Mar 18, 2012
Pacifica, Ca.
Question

I thought I would have a look at the down/load section and it seems no matter what I looked at I get this message:
[FONT=&quot]Wad_Cutter[/FONT][FONT=&quot], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=&quot]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.[/FONT]
Am I doing something wrong? I saw the posting of the U.S.S. Arizona Memoria.
I thought I would take a look but couldn't. Any ideas?
http://www.zealot.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1279

Wad_Cutter

Mar 18, 2012
Pacifica, Ca.
Thanks Inky, I get it now. I had no idea others would steal and try to make it theirs or get cash for the hard work of others. I have nothing to share as I'm just starting. I plan to get back into my Piper Cub and will be more then happy to put up a few photos. Based on how well that goes, I also have a Beaver and Duck I want to try on next. Thanks for tipping me off.

Z

Zathros

Thanks Inky, I get it now. I had no idea others would steal and try to make it theirs or get cash for the hard work of others. I have nothing to share as I'm just starting. I plan to get back into my Piper Cub and will be more then happy to put up a few photos. Based on how well that goes, I also have a Beaver and Duck I want to try on next. Thanks for tipping me off.

You'll have to put in a little time too. On the other hand, there is the links section, where you can find links to 100's of models. :)

p,s, my signature is a quote from a character in the show "Babylon 5".

Z

Zathros

I fully understand about putting in the time. I do a lot searching and come across a few interesting things. So if it's ok, I'll start doing what I can. My real question about the down/load section was about the Arizona I saw. I was very interested in seeing what that could look like. I now think I know. wc

Asking questions is at the heart of a forum like this. Happy to oblige, anytime! :)