Howdy again!

chiefbuzzbee

By Grace
Jun 15, 2009
New Hampshire, New England, USA
Well change happen to me and it wasn't fun at all. Our ISP sold out and we went to the company that was taken over and it was really bad so we went without for a while till I found this one and it is great so far. Missed the group. Oh for those who may not remember me, I'm a old retired fire chief and before the fire service drove truck, worked on heavy equipment and served in the US Army but loved the fire service for 32 years. I also love making trucks, military equipment and Heavy Equipment of all kinds and Fire Equipment of all types mainly ones I could afford having when I worked . NO budget to worry about now....well my wife but I sneak one in now and again, Oh I also have a few trains that how I got started the doctor told me I needed a hobby....... OH I also love to talk and help any way I can and if I know how I'll pass it on or I may ask how also, I also love My God, Family, Our Country as it once was and hope it to return to! :thumb:

Z

Zathros

Welcome back! Stuff (can't use the other word) happens! I probably wasn't a Moderator back when you were here but I remember your name. Post some pictures, and get to building! :)