How to get a model?

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by junior.nar, Jul 12, 2007.

1. junior.nar

junior.nar New Member

Can anyone tell me how to download or purchase any of the models from
    Trotskiy's Studio. I cant seem to figure it out.
  2. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Only the model with the 'pink' highlight is available at any given time. You can then click on or right click the pink area and get the model. PW = **removed by cgutzmer**.
  3. junior.nar

junior.nar New Member

Thank you.

Thanks for the help. I guess I will just have to watch for when i can get any of the other models. Just hate to wait for things.:thumb:
  4. dansls1

dansls1 Member

I've gotten a few of them - I'm not really sure what his take on sharing them is, especially considering how he's limiting the distribution. It could just be he limits based on his bandwidth though. If I knew it was cool with him to share, I'd be glad to share the couple I have. Has anybody asked?
  5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

The translation is pretty difficult to follow but I think he prefers to not have them redistributed. I also cant find the page that tells the password right now but its there somewhere...
    Chris
  6. putzes

putzes New Member

Regarding the password: Try the 8-letter word in the adress line between http:// and .moo.jp ;-)

No capital letters!
  7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

My Japanese really bites but I believe that under the TROTSKIY insignia is a reference that roughly says: "as to the copyright of the data of this home page there is Trotskiy" . I believe "as to the copyright of the data" is an idiomatic expression implying: "to access the copyrighted data use "trotskiy". "As to the copyright" is implying movement towards access. The same literal translation occurs in Spanish and German )I speak a lot of Spanish and a little German, real little) but the sentence structure implies the usage of his name as the access code. That was the logic I used when I first opened one of his neat planes and it worked (That took me a while to figure out and was before I joined this forum) I did know they were free. If one uses a translator for the page he allows you to download build fly and have fun with it but expressly forbids any modification for any reason and invokes a "curse of the gods" if that is done. They really do look good when they are built and I build them for my 7 year old regularly to play with, which I believe is his intention. If you go to the Q and A page and use a language translator you will be able to make a pretty good lying glider (throw hard). I use a plug-in for Firefox to translate the page.
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

actually the design is to fly not play with by 7 year olds although they are super for that too ;) good hints guys :p
    Chris
  9. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I guess technically my son is flying them, they are just landings that "you wouldn't walk away from", if you know what I mean.
  10. badgerys

badgerys Member

Servus Rutz!

Your answer is just brilliant.Have always wondered how to do it in a understandable way without breaking the rules of the forum.
    I think even Mike Hungerford would approve of it.

Kind regardsom Down Under

Dieter

11. timsong

timsong SpitfireAce

hey!, does anyone have a trotskiy shark mouth p-40 1/6 scale that they can share, thanks! any help would be greatly appreciated!