How to clean up your WB

zedob

While looking through the contest contestant's submissions I came across this set of pics. I just liked the way the bench was cleared off. :thumb:

http://www.the-gauge.com/thread16693-n-gauger-2005-challange.html

Believe me, I have no room to talk. Even with hundreds if not thousands of miles seperating us and that fact that we have not met personally it's interesting to see that that many a technique are so common among modelers.:D

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
My bench has exactly the amount of clear space that the model I am working on requires...! ;) :D

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Well, I try not to get too many layers of things on my workbench underneith the project I'm working on. Seems like everytime I need a tool or a part, that's where it is.:D :D

A clean bench is a either a sign of a brand new bench or someone with a warped mind that spends too much time organizing and not enough time having fun.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
I have just enough space for what I need to work on. Besides since all the paint bottles are the same size they can act as a shelf.

I cleaned the workbench last night. I changed the newspaper I was using as a cover. :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
zedob said:
While looking through the contest contestant's submissions I came across this set of pics. I just liked the way the bench was cleared off. :thumb:

http://www.the-gauge.com/thread16693-n-gauger-2005-challange.html

Believe me, I have no room to talk. Even with hundreds if not thousands of miles seperating us and that fact that we have not met personally it's interesting to see that that many a technique are so common among modelers.:D

:D :D :D Yeah - I've seen more UFO's than I've seen "Clean Benches" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
It happens so infrequently - I HAVE to take pics to prove it was clean.............once :D

Thanks!!!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
ezdays said:
A clean bench is a either a sign of a brand new bench or someone with a warped mind that spends too much time organizing and not enough time having fun.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:eek: :eek: :eek: WHAT??!!??!!?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I get all the "fun" I can handle - in here reading posts!! :D :D :D