How to build a trestle bridge?

berraf

Oct 29, 2006
Odeshog, Sweden
www.fasth.de
I plan to build a trestle bridge over a small canyon on one of the modules on SER and I could need a good drawing and some building instructions on how to do it.
Could someone give me advice about where to find a drawing, materials to use, instructions on how to build and so on. I know there are books on the subject but they are really hard to find in Sweden and I would like to start the work right away.

I would really appreciated all good advices :wave:

eve_9d9

Dec 21, 2006
Bowling Green, Ohio
http://cgi.ebay.com/Model-Railroad-Bridges-Trestles-1992_W0QQitemZ250081621314QQihZ015QQcategoryZ378QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

there is a book called model railroad bridges and trestles....its available on ebay for less than 20 bucks.....I have a link here but for some reason it wont let me paste the link in my reply. The book is by Bob Hayden, hope that helps a little....the book does ship international so you shouldnt have a problem getting it. as for what to use to build it..........hmmmmmm.....I saw one built out of wooden coffee stirrers one time, looked pretty cool too....here I use craft wood precut pretty much in whatever size I need, but you might not have that option........how about wooden chopsticks? hehehe Im sure theres something out there small and square and made of wood.......good luck!