How much

BigTrains

Sep 10, 2005
I have a layout built on a 4x8ft sheet of plywood, its got a city built upon it in high detail, also its n-scale, it comes with like 8 engines with 15 cars.
How much should I ask$$$

tillsbury

Jul 18, 2004
NZ
I suggest you ebay off the locos and rolling stock separately, it looks like you have something like $400 worth there on its own...

The layout looks nice, I've seen ones worse than that going up to around $300-400, but remember that you're likely to be limited to quite local customers. Plenty of pictures and details are what you'll need. Maybe worth a try on here too...

Only guessing mind...

Charles

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Selling the layout is going to be difficult to anyone that can't stop by your house to pick it up. Besides, layout are personal things and that is usually the one thing a modeler is prone to doing themselves. Packing and shipping a 4 x 8 layout wouldn't be worth the cost and what you would be able to get for it. Best bet, if you really don't want it, donate it to some kids club or a model train group.

As far as your locos, rolling stock and structures, we do have a buy/sell/trade forum here for that purpose. Only thing though, if you do list them on eBay, you cannot post a link here to that sale.

Good luck,