How Do

Vellocatus

Hi,

Vellocatus here. Getting on for middle aged but still not grown up. Long time wargamer, principally Napoleonics, ACW and WW2. Dabbled with 40k on and off love painting the figures but the vehicles are tooooooo expensive.

Found templates over the years for "paperhammer" but was never sure about trying it. Recently found several links for Eli Patoroch's templates and was blown away. Found this forum and was amazed by the skills of the contributors.

Looking forward to learning a lot and putting it into practice

Cheers
V

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum! Never too old! We have a Warhammer40K section that is incredible. A lifetime's worth of models in there. Please, feel free to post pictures of or work. pictures are great! They don't have to be perfect either, anything will do! :)

Vellocatus

:welcome1: to the forum! Never too old! We have a Warhammer40K section that is incredible. A lifetime's worth of models in there. Please, feel free to post pictures of or work. pictures are great! They don't have to be perfect either, anything will do! :)

Cheers Zathros,

I wish I had found this place years back. It is inspirational and educational in equal measure. Will have a few practice try outs before posting any pics:cry:
Leman Russ for starters, have a youngster who wants loads of sentinels but they are beyond me just yet:roll:

V