Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 90-100%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
I'm always helping other people with theirs'! :eek:ops:

So this year I'm planning to do two small ones for myself. :thumb:

One N scal coffee table layout and one HO shunting layout that will be portable. :D

As said in another post, I will put picks up as I progress.

I have a home layout that I started in about 1993. I'm still only halfway through building it!
I also have a couple of baseboards nearly done for an exhibiton layout. And if that's not enough, I have been going through the initial stages of another exhibition layout with my fiance. On that one we have a few buildings completed and I'm about to make the first baseboards. Phew!!!

nolatron

Hmm.. I'd say the Scenic Ridge layout was about 40-50% complete. That's up on the auction block and the new layout would be at like.... 1% maybe? :)

Still only in the planning stages at this point. Need to get the current plans posted. Going for a double level shelf layout (with probably a 3rd staging level).

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
CNWman said:
100%,perfect,finished,done. Isn't it true that nothing can even POSIBLY be perfect? you could decide to move some things around, add a little more detail here & there, etc. The truth is, perfection is a goal, but one that can never be reached, for the likes and dislikes of the mind can vary as quickly as light travels. That's just my 2 cents in the matter. My vote was to how close my dad and are to geting it to look finished. I know that a "true railroad" is never done.
I was just thinking something along the same lines myself.
Is a layout ever truly "complete?"
It seems like you would always be finding little things to change and of course, there is always the addition of new rolling stock and locos.

Relic

Now I can say that I have a full 1/4 pretty much done,at least done to the point where I
A,,am afraid I will over detail it
B,,can move on to the next 1/4