how are things around the gauge

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well guys how are things around here yes i know it has been some time and my layout is starting to see it the dust and it has became a drop off spot to the wife. i have been busy with work and my fathers day gift from my boys. "my boat" i have fried my air compresser and seeking a new one but wife wont let me get one.my old one burned up it got so hot i been air brushing like crazy the past 4 months 27 cars 14 boats and to many other things and i have around 250 hours into my boat and it is only 1/3 done i have a cabnent of rolling stock that i have to finsh . my sons love to see the trains go around the track. but wifey has to stop droping all my stuff on the layout . it all dose not help that time of year is comming up " he would have been 6 this year. my wife is starting to show it agin. i had some pics of the layout but can't find them on the pc "see what happens when you let your wife use the same pc. well guys hope you all are doing good. and i need to stop in more offten i am lost with all the new posts and new pepole.

ps.anyone know when the holland mi train show is this year i know it is comming up. i forget alot this time of year. i want to see about starting a small layout for my 4 year old and want to go to the show for the swap meet part and for he can see all the layouts

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Hey Scoob,

Nice to see you're "still in it" - and even branching out - Boats?? ;) :D

Not much different here - lots of new posts though, and lots of projects getting done by our members...! :thumb:

Andrew

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Scooby - Glad you find the time to drop in once in a while.. :) If you run the trains a bit for the kids - maybe the wife will stop dropping stuff off :D :D

You guys will make it through it again.. -- I can't imagine how "Rough" t is though..... Stop in again when you can..

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
nice to see you again scoob :thumb:,it sounds like you been busy-27 cars,14 boats,etc :eek: and dont feel alone about the wife,we all have those troubles...you know,marriage and all :p.
although i cant imagine how hard it must be to get through these times without a child,i admire you for staying strong and still doing what you love.keep in touch here on the gauge--josh

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Nice to see you again, Scoob...Doing the things you love to do helps ease the pain, somewhat...Although nothing can ever erase it for good. We're all here with you, if you ever need any help... :thumb: