How about a scale vehicle thread

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
This used to be such a busy thread, I know you all have not shown ALL of your vehicles. I love this thread, dont make me sit here all alone, pleeeeease:mrgreen:. Here is a tractor I picked up today at the dollar store. Does not scale out perfectly, but not to bad next to my HO backhoe.
Wh

Attachments

• DSCN0308.JPG
    DSCN0308.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0306.JPG
    DSCN0306.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 6

Damn Hook

Sep 27, 2006
Indianapolis
Looks great guys!:wave: All my stuff is still packed up after living here for 4 months.:lol: Only my car things though. I found some cool HO scale cars at wally world I wanna go buy. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow and share.:cool:

Damn Hook

Sep 27, 2006
Indianapolis
I love those types of videos..Looks good, thanks! One day I'll do my own.. When ever I find a place for my layout.wall1 Or, just do a small road.:cool:

chessie4155

Mar 17, 2006
Vincennes, Ind.
www.geocities.com
Areial shot of out latest purchase..I'd still want to get the blue and red ones.
HPIM0657.jpg

The truck terminal is getting busy
HPIM0658.jpg

Another delivery to the Red & White Food Distributor
HPIM0661.jpg

A CMX fuel tanker headed over to the Depot to fuel up the local
HPIM0665.jpg

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
lol. I like the old Ford C's. They look kinda out of place on my layout tho lol.

I just placed a rather large order for some more trucks. Heres what i got:
  • UPS – Mack CH 603 x 4 (2 single axle, 2 dual axle)
  • OVERNITE – Mack CH 603 x 1 (dual axle)
  • ROADWAY – Mack CH 603 x 1 (single axle)
  • SAIA MOTOR FRIEGHT – Mack CH 603 x 2 (2 dual axle)
  • J.B. HUNT – Ford Aeromax and Peterbilt 359 Long Chassis x 4 (2 Ford, 2 Peterbilt)
  • KNIGHT TRANS – Ford Aeromax and Freightliner Classic x 2 (1 ea. stock)
  • CONSOLIDATED FRIEGHTWAYS – Mack CH 603 x 1 (dual axle)
  • USF – Frightliner Classic x 3 (stock)
  • SCHNIEDER NATIONAL – Mack CH 613 x 2 (stock) (one all white, one all orange)
  • YELLOW FRIEGHT – Ford L9000 x 1 (dual axle)
  • WERNER ENTERPRISES – Freightliner Classic x 1 (stock)
  • Kenworth W-900 Extended Chasis (unpainted) x 1
  • Frieghtliner Classic Chrome Chassis (unpainted) x 1
  • Peterbilt 359 Long Chassis, Custom Aero Sleeper, chrome chassis x 1
  • 36' Gravel Trailer x 3
  • 48' Van x 2
  • 48' Spread Axle Drop Deck x 2
  • 48' Spread Axle Double Drop Deck x 2
25 cabs and 9 trailers!! I have all the trailers for the cabs already lol so this order is mostly a cab order :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: All the cabs and trailers are from Promotex.

chessie4155

Mar 17, 2006
Vincennes, Ind.
www.geocities.com
WOW,:eek: that is one heck of an order:thumb:... Athearn is coming out with some A line trailers the first of next year.. I want to get a few for those monster trucks we've been getting from Walmart..Those trucks have such a long wheel base that a 40 or 45 ft trailer looks to small on them, heck the truck is about half a long a 40ftr!!:mrgreen: They are way to modern for the layout but they do look good, so we're collecting them just to have them.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
WOW,:eek: that is one heck of an order:thumb:... Athearn is coming out with some A line trailers the first of next year.. I want to get a few for those monster trucks we've been getting from Walmart..Those trucks have such a long wheel base that a 40 or 45 ft trailer looks to small on them, heck the truck is about half a long a 40ftr!!:mrgreen: They are way to modern for the layout but they do look good, so we're collecting them just to have them.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I heard about Athearn coming out with them, im so exited!!!!!

Wait Walmart has cabs??? Is it that yellow one in your pics above?

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
I bought one for 3.99, the grille is very cheesy. But for 3.99 I think it looks beter than a promotex/herpa and I can always replace the grille for a few bucks if I really want. But I like them. Now if only they had a GMC General or Mack R. There is a General down the street in very rough shape. In a few years, if it is still there I might try to turn it into a Pulling tractor (for tractor pullsl). Donations excepted.sign1sign1sign1