How about a Roll-By??? BNSF 54 car Mixed Freight Train (EXTREMELY PIC HEAVY)

N

nachoman

Now if I had that kind of time, I would download all the pictures, and put them in an animation that flashes the pics by about 2 per second, so it looks like an olde tyme flippe booke.

Kevin

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
Why? Every RR sees mixed freight trains, heck, my RR LIVES of mixed freight trains. Besides, why can't you throw on a flatcar w/ mining equipment or a short passenger train full of workers?

CNWman, I could run an all limestone train, an all taconite train, an all raw ore train, or a MRS (Miscellaneous road freight) which the Missabe runs twice a week, but it isnt real interesting either, lumber cars, a box car, and some covered hoppers. No reason I cant do one I guess, but Ill just have to admitt, it will never be as good as TruckLovers.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Railroader ~~ Thanks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I wanna do another one like this. I found myself in a bit of trouble today, haveing just bought 42 more frieght cars :eek: :eek: Hmmmmmm maybe another roll-by coming? I dont know, maybe ill make it just a weeee bit longer this time, maybe have around 70 cars in the train this time :cool: :mrgreen:

Wayne ~~ Thanks buddy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I learned that one from Deano :thumb:

Puddlejumper ~~ sign1sign1sign1 that would have been pretty cool.

Deano ~~ Thanks!!!! Hows this, on my next roll-by ill make the UP units the lead units in the train. I might have to have 5 units lashed up tho for the next one, ill have 3 UP's and 2 BNSF's :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Josh ~~ Thanks. I cant wait to see some roll-bys from you, with that awesome track plan you showed me a few weeks ago that should give you plenty of room for LONG frieght trains :mrgreen: :thumb: :mrgreen:. Ohh and lol, about the "mirror" backround :eek:ops: :eek:ops: sign1 sign1 sign1 I need to get a backdrop :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

Chessie ~~ hehehehehehe I like them semi-realistic lol. Your roll-by's are pretty awesome too tho, i love all the videos :thumb: :thumb: :mrgreen:

Kevin(krey) ~~ I agree with CNW, Roll-by's are roll-by's lol. There all fun to look at. Even if it is just all ore cars. How about you do a mixed frieght train but have mixed freight in the front of the train and have the ore cars in the back of the train. I almost like it better when the whole train is the same kind of car, its realistic. Like the coal trains and the intermodal trains, id say that I like the coal and intermodal more then mixed frieght trains. I just dont have enought coal hoppers and intermoal cars YET to do a good sized train lol. Notice how I said YET!!! I have 23 more intermoal well cars coming :eek: :eek: makeing my total for those around 37 i think (im not exactly sure how many i have at the moment :eek:ops:). But you can bet another intermodal roll-by will be coming up from me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I say go for it Kevin :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Kevin(nachoman) ~~ that sounds like a pretty cool idea. I might just try that and see how it comes out :cool: thanks for the idea Kevin :mrgreen: :mrgreen: