Horsepower=Torque+RPM

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by timrock, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

i was waiting for you to say somthing Rockn82.the thing with you was that you Posted:Horsepower has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.I said it has everything to do with it.and made you look stupid.you got mad and you have been calling me an Idiot ever since you learned what horsepower is.which was about two weeks ago.
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

im sorry if i hurt your feelings rockn82 but you were wrong.and it just amazes me how missleading people can be.i was talking to one guy from this forum and he said the guys from his local hobby shop said there isnt much anyone can do to upgrade or modify his Duratrax truck from stock form.i said the sky is the limit for modifing that truck.
    he also took my advice and upgraded the ESC and bought a 12t D5 motor with Sermos connectors.
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

it fliped the page.read the last post on page one.
  4. dudex

dudex Member

timrock, I asked where you learned it so that I would know it was a credible source but obviously you pulled it out of your as*.
  5. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

I am still waiting for some specs and a time and a place to race TIM
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

well have fun waiting.
  7. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

So your saying that your full of crap then? You wont give specs, pictures, video, or any kind of proof that your not lying. So obviously then you are. Lying that is...incase you wouldn't understand what I meant.
  8. mastmec

mastmec Member

You all need to argue about somthing else, or a least keep this arguement here. This has spread to just about all other topics and it's getting old. Horsepower doesn't determan anything, it's the end statement of what an engine can do. You can't put an engine on a dyno and read horsepower, it reads torque and RPM, then you figure out what the horsepower is.
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

and rockn82 says horsepower is not torque and rpm.also said horsepower has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.

torque and rpm have everything to do with it at any speed.
  10. timrock

timrock Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.