Hope this works...Please leave feedback.

joefryfry

joefryfry
Jan 12, 2006
PA
www.bluemountainaerialmapping.com
train4.jpg

I just finished the mountain and thought that this was about enough progress to ask for some feedback. Comments?

I plan on putting a hard shell of plaster stuff on it when I have time. The track isn't much, but I am more into the modeling aspect of this hobby. Of course I enjoy running the train, too. I didn't have many options with the cliff landform on the left side with the way the track layed out, but I am pretty happy with the way my mountain turned out. It is going to be covered with a gozillion cotton balls with fall foilage. Thanks for feedback.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
sign1 Just frost the rails with a spritz of white for a winter scene and call it donesign1

Looks great, looking forward to the gazillion fall trees, my favorite time of year:thumb:

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
It looks good to me. The only question I have is that it looks like the track just to the left of center goes behind rather than over the tunnel portal? Did you leave enough clearance for a train going through that tunnel to clear?

joefryfry

joefryfry
Jan 12, 2006
PA
Russ Bellinis said:
It looks good to me. The only question I have is that it looks like the track just to the left of center goes behind rather than over the tunnel portal? Did you leave enough clearance for a train going through that tunnel to clear?

Well, the planning wasn't the greatest. This is my first layout. I had to pull some tricks for clearance, and everything works fine. But I'm sure they aren't up to NMRA standards. As a matter of fact, I know they aren't, I measured.

joefryfry

joefryfry
Jan 12, 2006
PA
shaygetz said:
sign1 Just frost the rails with a spritz of white for a winter scene and call it donesign1

Looks great, looking forward to the gazillion fall trees, my favorite time of year:thumb:

Ha, I already told my girlfriend that it is done and that it is just a barren winter landscape.

I don't get much time to work on it, so progress is slow.