Inspired by Tyson to get off my armchair, I've started work on my HOn30 climax. Using an N scale Model power six axle diesel, I had to come up with something relatively painless for sideframes. I first cut the middle drivers off at the axle. Then I modified the sideframes as shown. Using .030x.040 Evergreen styrene, I glued a piece to the two outside journals. After it dried, I cut out the middle bearing and the remainder of the frame. Using the bolster casting from a Roundhouse archbar truck glued to more styrene, I mounted it in the center as seen and finished it by capping it off with yet another piece of styrene.