Holy Moley! New smilies!

MilesWestern

:wave: WOW! aussie :D :confused: :thumb: ;) :) bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 fence fence peasoup :curse: :eek: :( :rolleyes: :confused: :D :p ;) :p :mad: :) :cry: tooth announce1 wall1 sign1
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

When did you guys add all the new ones?

ezdays

Out AZ way
Mikey and Peter have been working on them over the past few days. See that, if you ask nicely, the tooth fairy will grant your wish.bday2bday2bday2bday2

MilesWestern

Nice :thumb: that sounds great, bring on more smilies! :D

on another note, you can combine a couple of them for hilarious results!
announce1 wall1
or...
:D
mad.gif
wall1 tooth
cry.gif

:D cool! keep adding them!

Zman

Thank you, thank you very much...

acclaim.gif

P.S. I didn't make it from scratch. I got a very simple version of it off the web and "dressed it up".

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
oops - I had to change the tooth1 to something other than a common word "tooth" :( anywho, jon - I hope you appreciate the fact - I re-incarnated your tooth1 and also gave him a gold tooth LOL goldtoth1

steamhead

Hi,

Love those smilies...!!!

Atomic power...the most complicated and expensive way we've come up with to boil water. So, it does need a tender...train97

Gus (LC&P).

steamhead

Another point...That engine seems to be going in reverse, but the engineer (fireman???) is looking forward...Why??

Gus (LC&P).

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
steamhead said:
Another point...That engine seems to be going in reverse, but the engineer (fireman???) is looking forward...Why??

Gus (LC&P).
. and if the engine is going backwards - the smoke is blowing the wrong way sign1 sign1 sign1

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
. and if the engine is going backwards - the smoke is blowing the wrong way sign1 sign1 sign1
Actually, the engine is standing still, it's the tracks that are moving...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Oh, the smoke, well it's a windy day. :D :D :D :D