hobikitkertas: GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam

cerebrave

hI aLL! :thumb:

Im back again... currently with another project now. I cant promise you guys anything, but this is going to be another free project for sure! here are few screenshots, let me know your comments!

disp006.jpg

disp005.jpg

disp007.jpg

disp004.jpg

well... I think the next is quite new.. I'm not satisfied for just "poseable", I need to go more until it will be "transformable". This is the Mobile armor mode as in Aegis. (well post you the claw mode later.. haven't tested the claw mode yet... :mrgreen:)

disp003.jpg

disp002.jpg

Aegis05.jpg

Well! comment and support is greatly appreciated..
bye :wave:

S

Soaring

Great job! Incorporating poseability and transformation is extremely difficult! [Save for Janx] Not only that, the model itself looks nice too. Keep it up!

tomfogo

Trying to be a designer
hell yes!!!!! That´s an incredible model!!!!Your designs make me wanna do more designs!!! Keep it up!!!:thumb:

SEBRET

This looks like one i may have to put on my short list. Do you actually plan on building it to transform?

cerebrave

hmm, going to start the unfolding by end of this week.
My aim is to make this model transformable as in the anime.. I spent alot to start this project, mostly time and another one is buying the damn plastic model. Yes, I bought the wallet robber plastic kit, just to create this. Hope it will worth the effort.

Speaking of articulation, my harsh calculation counted more than 27 articulated axis on this model (without the finger articulation which I planned to have). So this gonna be a slow building process. This is not a simple transformation to perform, the activity is damn hard, however, the existence of plastic model reference on hand makes my life easier.

I think I wasn't quite involve a beta builder before... so... beta build anyone? Else, I'l test build my self... but then again, you may expect no instruction... lol! okay, I try my best to have instruction this time....