HMV-Altmark 1:250 is now available

Discussion in 'Ship & Watercraft Models' started by Werner, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Werner

Werner New Member

Hi folks,
    the very long project,startet at cfm-Verlag many years ago , is now finished by HMV-Verlag Hamburg.
    Many years ago ,the cfm-Verlag has the idea to built a ship like the "Altmark".
    He also found a developer,Peter Brandt, at this time a free lancer. He startet to the develop this ship.Later Peter became member at the HMV team and he takes over his own ideas to his new job.The cfm-Verlag sold the copy-rights to HMV-company and Peter was able to finish.
    The result is a very detailed supplier from the last war.We designed it in civil version seen at Spanish Civil war in 1938 by supplying Graf Spee in the Mediterranian Sea....
    Werner

Attached Files:

2. sergiotang95

sergiotang95 Member

Nice! I've always loved the models from HMV. They're so detailed, but all those small parts are time consuming. That's why I've yet to finish one.
  3. Nicolelew

Nicolelew Member

Hi,
    Im very interested on HMV models , :twisted:

Possible to direct me to his contact / website address please,... anyone please..

TIA

Best regards
  4. greenelf1967

greenelf1967 Member

5. Nicolelew

Nicolelew Member

Tks Tks

But is this the original website site?? :mrgreen:
  6. Beachead

Beachead Member

Glad this thread showed up. I'm starting to like merchant ships more than naval even though I'm a naval history nut and spent 21 yrs in the U.S.N. The Altmark looks awesome! The designer/developer did a fantastic job.