HMS "Prince of Wales"/GPM Nr 198

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
With this wise one the round edge should be also also dragged.
Very importantly the fact that with one may drag not the part too fast against the paper press (simply quite lightly push and always in of a direction)

Greeting
Christoph

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hello friends,

After him when all parts for frame scaffolding I have prepared with this wise one, I do the first adaptation. Especially importantly is control on account of all "intersections" at the identical height are, on account of frame width corresponds to the trunk width. Now all possible inaccuracies must be removed.
If everything votes, I take the front and back ones share of the frame scaffolding and build together without adhesives.
Part A - bow side
Part B - rear side

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
All frames have just edges what optimally for middle part of the trunk is. Nevertheless, in front and behind the trunk has other form
What signifies that him carve run changes and across frame must have his contact surface no more legal to corner but as well as the edge course points.

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Hi, Christoph! :D

I love watching a master at work!

What a great series of photos and diagrams showing how to fair the frame formers to provide a seamless hull plating, something at which you excel. This will help me a lot when I start a model that has all that red stuff on the bottom, only I doubt it will come out as well as your models always do.

Looking forward to more when you can, friend. :D

Cheers!

Jim

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hello friends,
After few days force-pause reports me with together already stuck Frame scaffolding for underwater-crooked, that I put after the assembly on a straight surface and incriminate evenly with a few heavy books, again. That lasted 2 days
Now, the whole construction is quite drily and solidly.

Important with the, to keep about the symmetry, sticks is–the method-axis must be absolutely exactly. , Drawn with red arrow,

@ Jim,
You also can do this certainly!!

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
In the end, I still have them/her/it puts drawn for the ribs of the second high slice of the Frame scaffolding with pencil, that relieves sticks,

Greeting
Christoph

HP
Now, I am employed with the second part of the Frame scaffolding. Soon new photos

ehouli

Aug 7, 2004
Caracas, Venezuela
Hi Scorpio,

Thanks for taking the time for teaching us a few tricks, I'm watching this thread closely as this model is also waiting for the shipyard at home ;)

Greetings,

Erick

hwashing

Jan 19, 2004
TAIPEI/TAIWAN
Thank you, Scorpio,

Now I realize how your outstanding model comes from.
After reading your posts, I find that not only my skill improving
and also the attitude in building a model has changed. Thank you again
for opening my eyes and sharing the priceless experience with us.

Best Regards,

hwashing

Scorpio

Mar 21, 2004
Germany / Aachen
www.Kartonist.de
Hello friends just like promised further pictures here.

Already just like I have reported I was employed in the last days with the upper part of Frame scaffolding. Now that is already on glued on underwater-part and dry.