Hmmmm

msh

1- Do you spend far too much time read/answering questions in the forum
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Probably do, but less than before. Originally was searching for answers to help out - now I read and post for fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2- Do you donate the same amount of time on your Model.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No I don't. I've only recently begun to attack the layout more, after period of bring unmotivated. Getting into it again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3- Are you just an armchair modeller, waiting to start your dream.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nope - armchair movie watcher.
4- Are you motivated enough, or do you need a kick in the (***) to get going.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't need a kick, just a little encouragement. Sad to say there's none of that from the family as one is too young and the other has no interest. No clubs around - so I'm on my own.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
5- Will getting a new Toy - er - Locomotive at the festive season help you make your mind up about what to do next.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The scenic materials will arrive in a few days - that's a plus. Also Thomas and James the Red Engine (HO) are hidden away waiting for their decoders to arrive so I can get them up and running for Christmas morning. My little engineer will go nuts!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
6- Are you happy to continue the way you are going.
Sure, why not? You don't start out an expert, so I'm learning a lot from the doing, reading the forums, reading my books, and soon from feedback I will get from you fellow modelers via pictures I can't wait to share. (Got to get some scenery done first)

jon-monon

SLOW - Nice pics. You'll have fun here. A couple of the guys on this board have had quite a bit of their stuff published, and where else can you learn how to make your own little plastic people and get directions to Cobblers Knob all in one thread? You find photo's scattered about, but most of them are on the Photography Forum. Anyway, enjoy our friendly board.

MSH - #1 esp. those Danish models :eek: :D :eek: :D On #4, try nipple clamps. They do wonders for me! :eek: :eek: :eek: I did Kadee conversons on my rollin stock and used up a 20 pr/pack of #5's in one night. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: A completed task is so much more satisfying when you get to take off the clamps :D :D :D

I dodged the questions, because I didn't know if I'm supposed to answer seperately for each personality or average them all together?

1- Do you spend far too much time read/answering questions in the forum
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No because I/we learn and have fun. I also use short spurts of idle time throughout the day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2- Do you donate the same amount of time on your Model.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No. But I generally spend as much time as I can modeling. I spend more time modeling than I spend on the internet.
3- Are you just an armchair modeller, waiting to start your dream.
Armchair as far as the layout itself, but I do a lot of work on the rollin stock, loco's, etc.
4- Are you motivated enough, or do you need a kick in the (***) to get going.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a313x.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
5- Will getting a new Toy - er - Locomotive at the festive season help you make your mind up about what to do next.
No I already have too much to do. I would be working now but I'm sick and would rather try a coma. Errol, wouldja pour some malt in my IV???
6- Are you happy to continue the way you are going.
Yes! I am having more fun than I have in years! I wouldn't mind having a little more room to work with, and maybe more free time.